AG1 Newsletter 1/4
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year and winter break.
This email has a few announcements:
1. We have returned to our regular schedule for practices and drylands.
2. Wednesday 1/5 morning practice will be at the Freedom Pool from 5:45 am - 7:15 am.
3. COVID is still here, and we must remain steadfast in our vigilance. Remember, all athletes must have a mask and a plastic bag with their name on for their masks for practice.
4. We are working on competition opportunities as we enter 2022. Attached to my email, you will find UPDATED AG1 Winter Wonderland meet Entries. Please carefully look at your athlete's entries. Some of them will be swimming in the OPEN session. Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions or concerns, so I have time to make changes.
5. On the AG1 meet schedule, we have listed "AGUA MLK" and "PAC Winter Invite." We won't participate in these meets. The next meet will be the "WAC All Invite" in New Haven, CT, the weekend of February 11-13th.
6. Finally, outside feels like winter. Closed shoes, warm jackets, extra layers, hats, and gloves are highly encouraged.
That is all for today's update! Stay safe, smart, and healthy!
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
USA Swimming Olympic Trial Qualifiers
LIAC Safe Sport Coordinators
Keith Green: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabi Sofia: email@example.com
Contact USA Swimming at (719) 866-4578
Contact the U.S. Center for Safe Sport to make a report. Call (720) 524-5640 or use the online reporting form or find more information at: http://www.uscenterforsafesport.org/