I hope you had a pleasant weekend. Here are a few updates for the AG1 group for this week:
Mondays: 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Wednesdays: 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
Please remind your athletes to wear proper attire for the dryland sessions. They should wear workout clothes and running shoes.
3. As we are slowly increasing our training, I want to remind you that proper hydration is critical for athletes who want to feel and perform their best.
Water is the most accessible and most affordable way to hydrate, and it:
• Improves athletic performance and reduces recovery time
• Helps every system in the body function better
• Minimizes risk of injury and muscle cramping
• Better regulates the body’s temperature
Make sure your swimmers grab their water bottles before they leave the house.
4. We understand some athletes are still in the process of getting the required equipment for the group. Please clearly label your athlete's name on their equipment.
5. We will have a virtual parent meeting later in the month and will update you on a date soon.
6. As the Fall is quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun for our kids to go apple picking and experience some fall activities before the meet season kicks off. This Saturday, 9/17, we plan to go to Harbes Orchard at 5698 Sound Avenue in Riverhead. You should’ve received an email with the details yesterday. Please let me know if you didn’t get it.
That is all I have at this time.
Have a peaceful week.
Gabby, Natalie & Gabi
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
USA Swimming Olympic Trial Qualifiers
LIAC Safe Sport Coordinators
Keith Green: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabi Sofia: email@example.com
Contact USA Swimming at (719) 866-4578
Contact the U.S. Center for Safe Sport to make a report. Call (720) 524-5640 or use the online reporting form or find more information at: http://www.uscenterforsafesport.org/